Introducing the ATOMs, beautifully crafted all-metal pulleys using aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum. Get ready to bring a whole new level of performance to your ride. Pair the ATOMs with the new Boosted 105s for the ultimate upgrade!
- Superior Durability and Reliability: The high-performance grade aluminum of the ATOMs results in extreme resistance to stress and damage. Say goodbye to chipped pulley teeth and hello to extended belt lifespan.
- Unmatched Strength-to-Weight Ratio: The ATOMs offer an unrivaled blend of strength and performance. 7075-T6 is truly in a class of its own, offering over 2X the tensile strength and 1.5X the shear strength of the common 6061 aluminum. The T6 temper treatment is the icing on the cake, yielding the peak strength of 7075 alloy. Without a doubt, the ATOMs are THE strongest aluminum pulleys on the market.
- Solid Piece Design: The ATOMs are CNC machined from a single block of 7075-T6 aluminum, resulting in uncompromising structural integrity.
- Precisely Engineered: All interfacing aspects of the ATOMs are precisely measured and machined to ensure proper fits between components, such as our renown ROMP belts, wheel hubs, and stock pulley bearings. No slop here.
- Minimized Rotational Weight: The hallowed-out design coupled with the the 7075-T6 aluminum results in the lowest rotational mass for metal pulleys. In terms of performance, lower rotational weight means faster acceleration and braking.
- Beautifully Finished: The ATOMs are smoothed and anodized to provide additional resistance to wear and corrosion. So beautiful, you'll find it hard to mount these on your board!
The ATOMs are 56T pulleys designed as direct replacements for the Gen2 and Gen3 Boosted Board pulleys. They will fit any longboard wheel with centerset Kegel Cores. These pulleys maintain the stock gear ratio of Boosted Boards. We recommend only pairing the ATOMs with wheels ranging from 80-90mm in diameter. The ATOM's ARE compatible with the new Boosted 105s!
Pulley bearings come pre-installed on all sets of ATOMs! Loctite retaining compound is added to ensuring the best fit and eliminating unwanted noise and wear on the inner barrel surface.
Related Article: How to Maintain Your ATOMs
About Blemished Products: Blemished ATOMs have very minor cosmetic defects only visible upon close inspection and function just as well as a brand new set. Supplies are limited!
- Set of Two (2) ATOMs in Racing Red or Black color
- Pre-Installed Bearings with Retaining Compound
- Boosted Boards Gen2 (V2)
- Boosted Boards Gen3 (Stealth, Plus, Mini S, Mini X)
- Recommended for use with 80-90mm Wheels
- Compatible with Boosted 105s
they are pretty cool, had a hard time deciding which color to get though..
Had these bad boys on my mini x now for 2000km+ with the same belts! Unbelievable product had to get another set for my stealth..
Dude! These look sharp and feel solid. I can wait to put them on my boards. Also the customer service is outstanding! They responded super quick to my emails and treated me like Familia.
very good quality
I am new to electric skateboard. I wish there was a video instruction on how to change the ATOMs pulley