ATOMs (Set of Two)
Introducing the ATOMs, beautifully crafted all-metal pulleys using aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum. Get ready to bring a whole new level of performance to your ride.
- Superior Durability and Reliability: The high-performance grade aluminum of the ATOMs results in extreme resistantance to stress and damage. Say goodbye to chipped pulley teeth and hello to extended belt lifespan.
- Unmatched Strength-to-Weight Ratio: The ATOMs offer an unrivaled blend of strength and performance. 7075-T6 is truly in a class of its own, offering over 2X the tensile strength and 1.5X the shear strength of the common 6061 aluminum.The T6 temper treatment is the icing on the cake, yielding the peak strength of 7075 alloy. Without a doubt, the ATOMs are THE strongest aluminum pulleys on the market.
- Solid Piece Design: The ATOMs are CNC machined from a single block of 7075-T6 aluminum, resulting in uncompromising structural integrity.
- Precisely Engineered: All interfacing aspects of the ATOMs are precisely measured and machined to ensure proper fits between components, such as our renown ROMP belts, wheel hubs, and stock pulley bearings. No slop here.
- Minimized Rotational Weight: The hallowed-out design coupled with the the 7075-T6 aluminum results in the lowest rotational mass for metal pulleys. In terms of performance, lower rotational weight means faster acceleration and braking.
- Beautifully Finished: The ATOMs are smoothed and anodized to provide additional resistance to wear and corrosion. So beautiful, you'll find it hard to mount these on your board!
Please Note: If self-supplying and installing pulley bearings, we STRONGLY recommend applying retaining compound to eliminate movement of the bearing outer race against the inner barrel, which can lead to unwanted noise and wear.
The ATOMs are 56T pulleys designed as direct replacements for the Gen2 and Gen3 Boosted Board pulleys. They will fit any longboard wheel with centerset Kegel Cores. These pulleys maintain the stock gear ratio of Boosted Boards. We recommend only pairing the ATOMs with wheels ranging from 80-90mm in diameter.
To make swapping pulleys even more convenient, the ATOMs can be ordered with with pre-installed pulley bearings and pre-applied Loctite retaining compound, ensuring the best fit and eliminating unwanted noise and wear on the inner barrel surface.
What's Included: Set of Two (2) ATOMs in Racing Red (Color)
Optional: Set of Two (2) Pre-Installed Pulley Bearings with Loctite
- Boosted Boards Gen2 (V2)
- Boosted Boards Gen3 (Stealth, Plus, Mini S, Mini X)
ATOMs (Set of Two)
ATOMs (Set of Two)
Really fine machining. Don't expect the paint to last for too long though.
The fitting is almost too perfect! :D With Caguama wheels on the boosted mini, the clearance was so little close to the motor casings that I had to add another washer. But they are much easier to press in the wheels than the stock plastic ones.
But all in all very happy with those now. I can feel the transmission being absolutely flawless and it somehow feels more responsive.
damn these pullies are a real upgrade from the plastic ones,way quieter also
I purchased the extra option for bearing to be pre installed and they were, but incorrectly. After a few messages to support, I figured out that the ATOM likely didn’t have any primer, so I had to buy that, then I had to buy loctite to glue the bearing in. My problem is that it doesn’t mention anywhere on the website that the bearings are not tight fit, they need glue and primer.
Super durable and you can feel and hear the quality! I ride hard! These hold up and after 1k miles, no chipped teeth! 🤙