PRE-ORDER NOW! SHIPS SEPT. 15!
SAVE 40% ON BELTS WHEN ADDED WITH PRE-ORDER OF NOVAS! LIMITED TIME PROMO!
Introducing the NOVAs, beautifully crafted 68T all-metal pulleys using aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum. Claim back your acceleration and braking power! Pair the NOVAs with the new Boosted 105s for the ultimate upgrade!
- Superior Durability and Reliability: The high-performance grade aluminum of the ATOMs results in extreme resistantance to stress and damage. Say goodbye to chipped pulley teeth and hello to extended belt lifespan.
- 68 Tooth Count: The NOVAs give stock gear ratio performance in terms of acceleration and braking power when paired with larger wheels, all while gaining the top end speed and comfort of larger wheels. No more compromises.
- Unmatched Strength-to-Weight Ratio: The NOVAs offer an unrivaled blend of strength and performance. 7075-T6 is truly in a class of its own, offering over 2X the tensile strength and 1.5X the shear strength of the common 6061 aluminum.The T6 temper treatment is the icing on the cake, yielding the peak strength of 7075 alloy. Without a doubt, the NOVAs are THE strongest aluminum pulleys on the market.
- Solid Piece Design: The NOVAs are CNC machined from a single block of 7075-T6 aluminum, resulting in uncompromising structural integrity. No need to worry about screws coming loose!
- Precisely Engineered: All interfacing aspects of the NOVAs are precisely measured and machined to ensure proper fits between components, such as our renown ROMP belts, wheel hubs, and stock pulley bearings. No slop here.
- Minimized Rotational Weight: The hallowed-out design coupled with the the 7075-T6 aluminum results in the lowest rotational mass for metal pulleys. In terms of performance, lower rotational weight means faster acceleration and braking.
- Beautifully Finished: The NOVAs are bead-blasted and anodized to provide additional resistance to wear and corrosion. So beautiful, you'll want to display them on your mantle!
The NOVAs are designed to fit the Gen2 and Gen3 Boosted Boards only and pair perfectly with Boosted 105s or other 100mm wheels! This translates to the same stock acceleration/torque and braking while keeping the higher top end speed of larger wheels.
The NOVAs do not require the use of retaining compound or "glue" to secure the pulley bearing in place. However, we still recommend using Loctite retaining compound to ensure the best fit and eliminate unwanted noise and wear on the inner barrel surface.
About Blemished Products: Blemished products have very minor cosmetic defects only visible upon close inspection and function just as well as a brand new set. Supplies are limited when available!
- Set of Two (2) NOVAs in Red OR Black Color
- Set of Two (2) Pulley Bearings
- Set of Two (2) Modified Motor Caps, 3D Printed
- 2-Pack of 68T ROMP Belts
- Boosted Boards Gen2 (V2)
- Boosted Boards Gen3 (Stealth, Plus, Mini S, Mini X)
- For Wheels larger than 100mm, Off-Set Cores recommended, with the exception of Boosted 105s
- Kegel Core Wheels Only. Not compatible with ABEC cores.
I recently purchased some Onsra 115mm wheels and was struggling to get uphill with stock Boosted pulleys. With the Nova pulleys the torque is noticeably better. Product quality is very good, 10/10 would recommend
They have a great feel an quality I have not seen anywhere. Downside... It will be nice to have a belt guard big enough to cover.
They are great combined!
you get the same torque as stock.
Cheers from Norway
These pulleys are great for my Boosted 105s! Stock torque with large wheels. Works very well.
Did not expect noise increase, also now requires new belts from romp, original size does not fit.